Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hurt.

I'm feeling fine even if it's hurt. I'm alone yesterday night, wasted my time, crying alone. No truth but lies that hurt me. I'm just having conversations with the thoughts in my head. All I hear are the lies you've told me. I won't be please to hear it once again. It would be wrong for me to say. I don't need you by my side. I don't need you in my life. I don't want to talk it out or hold you when you're sad. I don't want to say ' you're my kind. I don't want to say ' I wish you're mine'. I don't want to tell you ' I love you more than life'. Honestly, this won't do. How are you doing? I tell myself, I'm feeling swell. but I know, I'm such a fool. I could take it as a new beginning but you know, I don't feel that way. Who will take all this pain away? I know it's wrong for me to say about a sin. was the day, I walked into the other side. I would run back in. I wouldn't waste no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment