Thursday, January 13, 2011

All I'd want is you")


"Life is a flower of which love is the honey:)If I was a flower growing wild and free, All I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee:)and is I was a tree growing tall and green:)all I'd want is you to shade me and be my leaves:)If you were a river in the mountains tall, the rumble of your water would be my call. If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow:)Just as long as you were with me, when the cold winds blow:)All I want is you:)take me by the hand and stand by my side:)will you stay with me?:)hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea:)you're the apple to my pie:)you're the straw to my berry:)you're the smoke to my high:)and you're the one I want to be with:)cause, we're the perfect two:)Loving you is the most wonderful feeling I've ever felt:)the greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we're loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves:)

No comments:

Post a Comment