Sunday, January 2, 2011

I believed in hope:)


I wanna feel like I did back then, but more:)I really need it more than I've ever before:)I believed in hope:)Where did it go??:)I'm so tired of pretending everything is okay:)My tears are starting to show and my smile is fading away:)I just won't relax:)I can't catch my breath. Because I'm sick and tired of " you'll be fine". Well how do you know??can you read minds? Have you ever felt so lost inside? so unloved that you almost died??have you ever stepped out of the light and realized there's a stranger inside???:)Never stop loving someone because you never know when they might start loving you back:)but if that person won't change, wait until your heart voluntarily quits:)It's hard to be the one always waiting. I mean, there's something to be said for the hero who charges off to battle, but when you get right down to it, there's a whole story in who's left behind:)

No comments:

Post a Comment