Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm afraid:)


My body trembles:)I shouldn't be shaking:)I am afraid:)I am so deathly afraid:)I am scared that you going to walk out that door, of my life:)out of my heart")and never look back:)well, what aren't you scared of??why wouldn't you're afraid that I won't love you back, and you know what, I 'm afraid:)because you're the single, most:)important being to ever grace my existence.I'm afraid of loving you, cause the next step is losing you and my heart couldn't do that:)I don't want to lose you. I've never been in an experience like this before:)I need you to trust me and believe me when I tell you that my heart is with you:)part if me feels like ever since we got back together you've been waiting:)waiting to push me away:(will you??please don't:)

No comments:

Post a Comment