Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bitterness.


I don't know what is worse. missing what we were. missing what we could have been or missing how it was before 'us? I feel as thought I know what she's doing now. and she'll never realize my absent.really. You can't go back and change what has been said and done. and I'll learn the lesson not to give someone to be your everything. once you loss them, you have nothing.do you know, last time, I used to convince my heart to believe you although I know you're lying. but, now I understand. bitterness will not make a 'us happy. so, I've gave up. whenever I smile, I just trying to keep the tears from failing and sleeps, just so I'll stop thinking about it. I don't want to leave you. I wish that was just a misunderstanding. tell me. can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment