Saturday, March 26, 2011

1+1=1:)


You are my sugar rush,my cocaine bliss, my illegal high, my perfect one. In math, 1+1=2,but in love 1+1=1:)are we're the one.the only one who's fucking perfect:)ya,right:)for me, my life is all about you.and you should always remember one thing,when you learn to ignore me, don't get upset if one day you'll be the one who's ignored.I'll gonna treat you.like how you treated me:)and I'll gonna love you. just like the way you love me. there never was anyone else.never ever.I only wanted you.I don't know when, where and how,but we became "someone' for each other when we used to be friend.Is this,awesome enough?:)and I just wonder why do you ever mean so much to me?:)ahhaa:)love could be just like the stars.no matter how dark it gets.it always lights your way.just like you.the amazing you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment