Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm alright:)



Everything's alright when you're right here by my side:)everything seems wrong when you're not here:) and I don't have anything,since I don't have you:)sometimes,it's really depressing to see you ignoring my sadness, doing nothing, even if you knew,you're the reason behind it.and I hate it every time when you did that.but, what can I do?:)to make this changes?:)you're never fail to piss me off.Aren't you?:)when we were in the argument, I came out with those stupid questions.and you always do said "yes" but, I prefer you to say "No' straight in my face than making it sound like you're forced to and not willing to do so.Do you?:)and I do hate it when my anger turns to tears. I still have feelings for you. No matter how many times I tell myself that I'm better off without you, a part of me just won't let go of it. you do bring sadness to me.but, you do make me feel happy. behind every smile there is a victory,behind every tear there is a history.and I just love you,the way you used to be.always.

No comments:

Post a Comment