Sunday, March 20, 2011

Life.


Knowing that things ain't right. It's in the papers, it's on the TV, it's everywhere that I go. children seems to be in fears.crying even screaming about it.victims dead. some people don't even have a home. Life is too short, if you don't look around once in a while, you might miss it.and maybe, I'll leave this world sooner.but,not only me. you.you do will have this day.we're have to return our wonderful life to god. I'm not scare to face against the deadness. I'll dead with not regretful and sadness.I'll never regret anything.because at one time. it will be exactly what I wanted it to be. I'll bring along you with me.not only you, but the memories.happiness & sadness. Happiness has its own way of taking its sweet time.happiness is a way of travel,not a destination.happiness is right next to me.when I'm leaving.I'll won't hold my head upon high,blink away the tears, and say good-bye.but, I'll proudly say good bye with a smile on my face. I do believe in god. I do believe in fairy.I do. I do. I know there's sunshine behind that rain, I know there's good times behind that pain.but, I know that life isn't always lovely, but it's a beautiful ride. Isn't it?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment