Saturday, October 15, 2011

Byul:)

The wind is shaking the windows, and over my small room. the stars fills up the sky, shining brightly to many to count. the stars reassure tired me. they wipe away the many tears that are deep inside me. It wouldn't be hurt too much as you've did so. cause they hug me tight, pamper me & comfort me. I wish you do so. but, you never will. never been. thought I'm exhausted to the point where I can't walk. thought my tears blur my vision. I'll still smile in front of you, darling. even though our happy times might be short, I'll treasure it deep inside my heart. like those countless number of stars, forever. My dream is coming. though it is unusual that my one stars is bright. it's bright, even blinding. it comes down to my shoulder. telling me, stop being so sad. it holds my hands as it touches me. and gives me a warm hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment