Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I promise.

There are things that I don't want to happen but have to accept, things I don't want to know but have to learn, and people I can't live without, I'll lose my happiness but have to let go. You've taught me how to be a better leader. guide me how to face under all circumstance. and many more. But, time. here you go. Can miles truly separate us from being friend? being my good leader? I'm not ready to handle it by myself. I still need your guidance. aren't I'm ready to face it? I just don't understand. For in the end, I will conserve only what I have. I will love only what I understand. I will understand only what I've been taught. I always know that every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. I promise. I'll handle it well and make you proud!:) Thanks for everything!:) I just don't wish to say 'goodbye' but, I know. I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment