Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall.

It's good being strong. but, it sucks when people know that I'm strong. some of them, take the opportunity to hurt me. and some people thinks it's alright to hurt me. darling, sometimes. the slightest words you spoke. have all gone to my minds. light on my heart, light on feet. light in your eyes I can't even speak. do you even know, how much you make me weak? I'm a lightweight. be careful for what words were spoke. cause once, it's hurt me. with every word I'm blown away. you're in my control of my heart. I may be strong. within you, I'm easy to fall. easy to break. with every move my whole world shakes. so, darling. make a promise. you're always be in reach. just in case I need. you there when I call. I wish you could. you've been a better place for me to fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment