Sunday, October 9, 2011

Someone like you.

Sometimes I lay in bed at night, and think about the things that could happen between us. who I am? what I'll be? when you're gone. Sometimes my heart just need some time to accept what my minds already knew. In future, the moments kill me. the moment, that show us without any relationship. It do hurt me. I wanted to do much more for you, love so much more in you. but. I'm scared of taking risk hurting myself further. I may not control the moments that happen to me, but. I could decide to reduced them. come on, I should be happy. I've got everything I've ever wanted. everything I've ever asked for, so why do I feel like this? darling, I'll find someone like you, when you're gone. just so, I'll feel that I'm been loved by you once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment