Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's hard.

Have you ever felt that you're losing someone's attention? losing the closeness that you once had. the moment, the closeness, the care & the attention just not given enough. I miss you.I knew you do. aren't you? Nowadays, it's hard to find a good person. It's hard to find someone to talk to. someone who'll just listen and not judging me. someone who can really made my day. someone knows my humor.someone like you. but, you leave. you did. I should have stop you from leaving. I didn't. just because, I knew that I meet someone who means a lot to me, only to find out in the end. we just never meant to be together. just so I know. I have to let go.Whenever you walked by, I just gonna pretend I'm alright!:) I'll live better on without you!:) I'll smile just to let everyone know that today, I'm a lot stronger than I was yesterday!:)I'll count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. I'll count my life with smiles and not the tears that roll for you. the tears and pain from the past you made the present me.Since you've move on, so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment