Saturday, September 17, 2011

Breathe.

From this moment life has begun, from this moment you are the one. Right beside you is where I belong from this moment on. From this moment I have been blessed,I live only for your happiness. and for your love I'd give my last breath form this moment on. alright, Darling? you know, without you there'll be no sun in my sky. there would be no love in my life, there'll be no world left for me. I don't know what I would do. I'd be lost if, I lost you. How do I live without you, how to I breathe without you? I want to be the face you see when you close your eyes, I want to be the touch you need every single day. I want to be your fantasy & be your reality nor everything between. I want you need me like the air you breathe, I want you to feel me in everything. but, I know. you wouldn't have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment