Sunday, September 11, 2011

yours.

Darling, I love you in a place where there's no space or time. I love you for in my life. you're a friend of mine. and when my life is over. I'll remember when we were together. We were alone & together we're both. all this we've been together. everyday a new adventure. times, enough to last forever and a day. our love was sometimes all we had. through good times nor bad. all our days weren't bright and sunny. there are times we have argument. you could always find some funny things to say. just to calm me down. and looking back on where we've been. I'd do it all again. just so, I'll feel that I've been loved. I loved you all the way. every day, every night. times I thought I couldn't count on. wondering if we'd ever make it. you could hold me close and I've said it all be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment