Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What I am I have to be.

We fell in love. but, it's not on the first day that we met.Together, we've been happy. I have very few regrets. for those ordinary problems. have not been hard to face but, lately little changes. have been slowly taking place. I knew my wrong. I'm always finding something is wrong in what you did. but, I can't rearrange my life. so, darling you've got to love for what I am. for simply being me. don't love me for what you intend. or hope that I will be some day. and if you're only using me. to feed your fantasy. you're really not in love. so, let me go. I must be free. if what you want. isn't natural for me. I won't pretend to keep you. What I am I have to be. the picture of perfection. is only on your mind. for all your expectations. love can never be designed. we either take each other for everything we are. or leave the life. we've made behind and another start.

No comments:

Post a Comment