Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thousand of them.

Darling, I might not get to see you as often as I'd like. I may not speak to you, as often as I could. I may not get to hold you in my arms like I always do. but, deep in my heart I missed you. No matter how hard the situation would be, for us to save this relationship. I will always love you. I wants so bad to call you, but just won't because you haven't called me. then again, I shouldn't fill myself with false hope that you might just be missing me like I'm missing you. darling, tell me that I was wrong. tell me that you do miss me like I do. Will you? maybe you see me doing fine. but, I'll tell you. probably not. I acted nothing. but, heart still care. thousand thoughts on mind. how can I get to see you today? how can I able to talk to you? will I get to hold you in my arms once more?

No comments:

Post a Comment