Saturday, September 10, 2011

you're my darling and let me be your honey.

Darling, do you know? I used to think what if I told you. that 'I love you'. I've always wanted to hold you. I'm afraid of nothing would change if we made friendship to love. so, I'll be your friend and I'll be you honey. cause in our hearts we agree. we don't have to be one or the other. we could be both to each other. I've been through you and you've been through me. sometimes, a friend is the hardest to see. define them as 'real' nor 'fake'. but, I've bet all of my friends are true. I always know when it's laid on the line. nobody else is as easy to find. darling, we're taking this chance that could even break our relationship nor friendship. but, I don't afraid. cause once upon a time. I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment