Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I just don't understand.


"I just don't understand". How awesome is my day, where I was having fun could change in the blink of an eye. I don't understand how she push me away like she have no feelings for me, but yet she made it look so easy. without explaining what I've done wrong when I know I haven't done anything to upset her. How I can smile all day long but cry myself to sleep at night. How pictures never change but the people in her does. How my best friend can become my worst enemy or how strange it is when my worst enemy turns into my darling. How forever turns into a few short months that I've do almost anything to get back. How I can let go of something I once said I couldn't live without. How even though I know something is best for me, it just hurts the same. How the people I once wanted to spend every second with me, think few minutes of their time is too much to spare. How people make promises despite knowing how common it is for promises to be broken. How people can erase me from their lives just because it's easier than working thing out. I don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment