Friday, September 16, 2011

Everything.

I would give up everything. Just to keep you at my side. I would give you everything . There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. to ensure your happiness. I'll cherish every part of you.After so much suffering. I've finally found someone that's true. I was all by myself for the longest time. it's cold inside and hurt from the heart it would not subside. I felt like dying until you saved my life.darling. I thank God. I found you. I was lost without you. within you, I've found myself. my every wish and every dream, somehow became reality. when you bought the sunlight. it completed my whole life. see I was so desolate before you came to me. Looking back I guess it shows that we destined to shine. after the rain to appreciate and care for what we have. I'd go through it all over again. to able to feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment