Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Don't hurt me, is not worth:)


Don't say that I have forgotten, cause I still haven't:)If I knew, you'd hurt me, I wouldn't love so deep:)I would have save my heart from breaking cause is not for you to keep:)If I only knew you fool me,I wouldn't be so blind,I would have open my eyes to reality and stopped your game in time:)Sometimes, I want to pinch myself to make sure that having you in my life isn't a good thing:)do you wanna know why we end up like this???:)do you wanna know what difference between two of us???:)I trusted you at first, but you fool me:)and the second chance, I gave to you:)you just leave me without any valid reason:)why do you have to make me fall, when you're not going to catch me???:)Last time, it might be hurt:)but right now, I felt nothing:)you probably just another nuisance to me:) I never thought that this will happen, I really didn't know:)but is all right:)I can say that I'm fine when you don't see me cry:)The day you broken my heart, and I have take risk for it:)not to be love or in love anymore:)but I'm failed:)It was because, I met someone that really care of me:)so, I will never say that I will never love again:)because of you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment