Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I am, who I am:)


Live the life that you want to live,be the person, that you would be proud of:)make decision, make mistakes, learn from it:)and if you fall, you fell:)because you're tired:)I'm not miserable, but I'm not happy:)I'm not strong, but I'm not weak:)I'm not rude, but I'm not polite:) I'm not popular, but I'm not loner:)I'm not dumb, but I'm not genius:) I'm not you, but I am who I am:)There are two way to live your life,One is as though nothing is a miracle:) The other, is as though everything is a miracle:)so, which would you live for???:)thirteen years from now, I'm going to look back and remember that, there was those few people,who lifted my head, when my faith is running low:)those few people, who carried tears on their shoulders, after every fight, every break up and every death:)the people who always knew,what I was feeling, when they look at my eyes:)the few, who accepted me when everyone was laughing at me:)those who accepted every decision that I made:)and believing that I made, was the right decision:)the few, that knew who I am:)they been grown to be a part of me:)and the one,who was my strength:)when I'm not stronger enough:)my mum:)and my dear:)

No comments:

Post a Comment