Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas:)


Christmas isn't a season:)It's a feeling:)the true spirit of Christmas, is love:)Love came down at Christmas, love all lovely, love divine, love was born at Christmas:)stars and angel was given the sign:)I have always thought of Christmas as a good time,a kind, forgiving, generous, pleasant time, a time when women and men seem to open their heart freely to love, and so, I say God bless Christmas:) Christmas without present, Is not a Christmas anymore:)Gift item is not necessarily, something, somewhere, some who and even somehow, they wish for gold, love and glory:)present for all:)to my enemy, forgiveness:)to an opponent, tolerance:) to a friend, my heart:)to a customer, service:) to all, charity:) to every child, a good example:)to myself, respect:)and lastly, to my beloved ones, KM:)my love:)"A Merry Christmas to everyone:)and a Happy New Year to all the world:)

No comments:

Post a Comment