Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Goodbye is the saddest word:)


Mum, you gave life to me, turned a baby into a lady,all you had to offer, was the promise of a lifetime of love:)I know, there is no other, love like a mother's love for her child:)and I know that, someday love must be leave and here's come the time to say goodbye:)Mum, all I ever needed was a guarantee of you loving me:)you know, goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hear, goodbye's the last time I will hold you near:)someday you'll say that word and I'll cry:) and it's hurt so:)but one thing that always will live, that's was the love that you gave to me:)you'll always be there, every-time I fall, you are to me the greatest love of all:) you take my weakness and you make me strong and I will always love you till forever comes:)you're be there, for my whole life through:)you'll be my beacon through the darkest nights, you'll be the wings that guide my broken flight:)and you'll be my shelter through the raging storm:)

No comments:

Post a Comment