Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm here for you:)


When darkness falls upon your heart and soul,I'll be the light that shines for you:)When you can't find you're way, I'll find my way to you:)I may not able to understand exactly what you feel,but I'll be the rock that will be strong for you,my dear:)when you feel that rain falling down,when you're heart filled with rain, I'll be the one that chase all the rain away:)When you feel your faith is running low, I'll be there to believe in you:)when you need someone to see you through, I'll be there to carry you:)I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on:)and when you're there with no one there to hold on,I'll be the arms to reach for you:)It takes time, for you to feel better:)I know that you're able to look beyond all the imperfection and make a positive choice for it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment