Tuesday, June 7, 2011

As time goes by.


Love is giving someone the power to destroy you. but trusting them not to. maybe, I've trusted you too much. even, when you're lying to me. I still take it seriously. As time goes by, I've forgive you. no matter what the future bring. as life goes by. Life, I need to talk to you. can you spare a minute just to tell me what to do? I'm hurt. and I can't take that anymore.I haven't lost my smile at all. but, I just don't feel like smiling. my smile, it's under my nose. and I just forgot it was there. even when you do mistakes. you're still perfect in my eyes. it's because I love you. if you love me. you should have known my feelings. If you know what I'm feeling right now. if you can feel what I feel. then you'll never go breaking my heart again. will you? sometimes, you can't fix what happened on me. but you can fix what will happen. don't make me cry anymore. I need some smile. alright?and I've ever think not to grow up, it could stay life simple. but, I know it can't. as time goes by. we've grown up. Life is rough. laugh at old memories. get closer to my best friends, love my darling and just live the moment. that's what, I'm done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment