Friday, June 3, 2011

Jealous.


You can't have a relationship without any fights. but you can make your relationship worth the fight.Every relationship has its problems but what makes it perfect is when I still want to be there when everything sucks. I still want you:) I'm jealous. If I'm not jealous then I don't love you, If I don't love you then I'm not supposed to be jealous. Sorry. I know that I shouldn't be jealous. I was afraid someone could fool your heart. Take you away. Then I would never have a chance to be with you again. What I needed. was the guarantee of you loving me. you're wanted by many, taken by none, talking to some, just waiting for one. and the one should be ME!:)no one will have me like you do. no one else will have me only you. and I do know that. Sometimes, the girl who's always be there for everyone also needs someone to be there for her. and I'll promised that I'll be there for you, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment