Sunday, June 12, 2011

Choice.


Imagine that. the moment when you missing someone, and she randomly texts you. aww:)sweet!:)and luckily, she did that too!:) I don't believe in fairytale, but I believe in you & me. is the perfect two:) you do make me know what is love. I love you with all my heart. how about you? It takes a life time to show you, how much I love you. but, I'll never give up. I'll show you that you're the only girl on the world that being loved by me. I have only one life, so I gonna take this time to love you. and I'll know that someday, we'll be separated by time. but, to that. It's alright. but, please don't left me. If it's really happen. I wouldn't waste my time thinking about it. cause I can't change what has already happened. I'll move on, let go and get over it. but, I might not sure that I could do it or not. it's depends on our love. If I love too deep, do you think that I can still move on, let go and get over it? it's impossible. you're my everything and when you've leave. I have nothing. when I got nothing, I got nothing to lose. but, I wouldn't bring death to end up my life. I love my life. and I wouldn't hurt myself. just because of someone who don't deserve my love anymore. I'll built my everything back. live more cheerful than everyone. that's too positive. I know that. That's who I am. As I grown up, I learn that even the one person that wasn't suppose to ever let us go, probably will.

No comments:

Post a Comment