Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm only human.


I trying to ask myself. do I get jealous when someone seen to be too close with you? Yes. I really am. and I just feel like walking away from you.Do I cry randomly when my mind thinks about you? Yes. when I'm not in mood. I usually cry so badly. thinking about the past. but, I'll listen to your advice. do not think about the past. think about the future, how's the future gonna be? brighter or dull?Do I get angry when you try to ignore me? Yes. I want to have a talk with you. I know that you're busy. and I'm not gonna disturb you. Do I miss you every second you're gone? Yes. why not? you're my darling. the person I love the most. Do I feel lonely at times when you're not around? Yes. and I usually think of the memorize that you left it for me. Do I need you? Yes. you're needed. Do I need you to talk to? Yes. when I felt bored, I just feel like talking to you. but, you're ain't here. Do I like to left alone sometimes when I'm upset?Yes. I just wanna to be left for a while. to think of my mistakes. Do I love you? Yes. Do I care you? Yes. I care you so much til I could just hurt myself.Do I have feelings? Yes.Of course I do have. I'm human. ain't a robot. Do I get hurt? Yes. Do I need a daily hug? Yes.I missing you & wants a hug. not a little hug. need you to hold me so tight till I can't breathe anymore. but, I don't want you to let go the hug. I may not have a perfect heart, but I am me and you should like me for me not what I can be. can you? I don't want to be your 'favorite' or your best'. I want to be the ' only' and ignore the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment