Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Original / Copy:)


I'll never blame any day in my life, good days give me happiness, bad days give me experience, and the worst days give me a lesson:) I've grown up:)because I have to:)just to make you happy:)I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to. The way I wanted to live, was to make you happy:) and I'm ready for it:) I'll make you proud one day:) I promise:) and the one day used to be your big day:) that's your birthday:) It's not that I want to be the only girl in your life. I just want to be the only one that matters:) sometimes, I wonder that are you born an Original, would you die and leave a copy?:) and will I love the copy of you?:)maybe I wouldn't:) cause all I ever fall for. is the real you:) the original you:) no one can replace you:) so, you were born original, don't die a copy:) you deserve to be my everything:)

No comments:

Post a Comment