Sunday, June 26, 2011

Million nor thousands:)


Love isn't when you can name a million things about someone, its when you can't find words to describe how you feel about them:) I have no word to describe you:)you're just giving all that I needed:)People said that a smile's worth a thousands words, but yours are worth every bit of a million.Sometimes I wonder what life would have been like if we never met:) It would have been simpler, but it also would have been incomplete:)without you, tomorrows wouldn't be worth the wait and yesterdays don't deserve to be remembered:) In your absence, my heart grows stronger. In your presence, I fall in love again:) we're ain't perfect:) although, we'll argue, it doesn't mean that we don't love each other:) and just because sometimes, we don't argue doesn't mean that we don't:) sometimes arguments are good:) cause they'll make us realize what's happening:)

No comments:

Post a Comment