Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tired of everything.


When I'm in silent. I'm either over thinking, tired of waiting for your late reply, falling apart, crying inside or all of the above. Do you realize that, I seen not to care you more now? it's not because I stop loving you. I just stopped showing you because no matter how hard I tired. you just wouldn't love me more like I do. I want you to love me, like how I love you. is that so hard for you? try asking yourselves. do you ever love me? do you ever care with me?do you ever treat me well? do you ever know the real me? and you'll soon understand, what I felt. can you make sure that you won't treat me like this again? Its painful. I know that we'll never be the same. we're so much different. but, we love each other. I've tired my best to make it work out between us. You're just making it so hard cause you're not even trying. so, I'm officially done. I guess in the end, the person that I loved the most hurts me the most. darling, do you know that? The truth is always the best path to choose. I know it might hurt, but I personally think it's better to know what's really going on. This is who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment