Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Unperfect together.


Saying you'll never fall in love is like saying you'll never smile. no matter how hard you try someone will come along and make you fall for them. I know that, there are things that we don't want to happen, but have to accept. things we don't want to know, but have to learn. right?through this, we've grown up:)Day by day I think of you. night by night I dream of you. I long for the day we can see each other again. I love you,Even when you're doing something really stupid it still looks cute:)darling!:) I gave you much freedom to do what you want. but, doesn't mean that I don't need you anymore. alright? I guess freedom is what you like doing it. liking what you do is happiness. isn't it? I'm sorry to say that I don't want you. I need you. I don't just love you, I'm in love with you. LOL!:) It's hard to say that you're ain't perfect. and neither am I. so we should just be perfectly, unperfect together.

No comments:

Post a Comment