Monday, June 6, 2011

you're human.


Yeah I miss you. I miss us. I miss having you to talk to whenever I wanted:)Truth is, I want you to miss me, the way I miss you. I want you to sit by your phone and keep checking is just to see if I've text. I want you to think about me all the time but know that I'm not thinking about you. I want you to get jealous if I talk to other people, I want you to feel the pain I felt when you're ignored me. I want you to feel like somethings missing when I'm not around. because maybe then you might realize how much you hurt me. I hurt but never cry. do you believe in that?I asked myself the question, was it really worth the pain?:)The answer might surprise you because the sun is worth the rain:) It's worth because I fall in love with someone who deserves my pain, my tears and my heart:)not someone who plays with it:)so,I think you're amazing:) almost perfect. you.yeah is you!:)here:) let me tie your shoelaces so you won't fall for anyone else:)LOL!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment