Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Difficulties:)


School may be hard, annoying and irritating. but admit it, I love it:) I'm just a normal person but I have to act like I'm strong. I'm strong under all difficulties. I wouldn't ask God for not giving me problems. cause I probably felt that I'm useless when I don't meet trouble. trouble usually like friends. they do walk with us. and some leave us. and met someone new. I prays to God. Give me the power to face problems. I wouldn't ignored problems. I would like to face it than to ignored it. problem have to accepted to be forgotten. but, one problem that wouldn't pleased to have it. that's you. don' leave me. I need strength. you're my strength:) it's takes a long time to say goodbye:) I can say hello instantly when I fall in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment