Saturday, May 14, 2011

60 seconds:)


I hate those moments right before I go to sleep where I'm forced to think about all the moment I'm tried so hard to forget:) I know that, we ain't any relationship, but I need your hugs, smile, advice, kindness & the times we laugh together:) I just feel in love with our friendship:) I'm perfect in my imperfections, secure in my insecurities, happy in my pain and strong in my weakness. I am ME:)but, it doesn't mean that I'm strong enough when you're leave me:) Have a nice life. I'm done trying to be in it:) For once, I can say I am happy:) and I never mean it:)The moment I smile, you know I'm unhappy. The moment I laugh. you know I was pretending everything its okay:) you are the only one that understands me, even when I don't understand myself:) and there's come a moment, I'll laugh so hard and I try to stop:) but I look at you and I'll laugh again:)because of your stupid jokes:) I know that every 60 seconds I spend sad or upset, is a whole minutes of happiness I will never get back:)so, I always create happiness in myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment