Monday, May 30, 2011

The girl:)


I wanna be the girl:) You'll be the one who comes up behind me:)wraps your arms around my waist:) catches me off guard:) and whisper to me and say:) 'I love you:)aww:) In a relationship. I want 2 things. eyes that don't cry:) and love that won't die:) but sometimes I have to cry out all the tears to make room for a heart full of smiles:) Even though times are tough, hang in there. I know I can do it:) I have to be happy with who I am, before I can be happy with who I am with:)I'll always remember to be who I am:) I was born this way:) I'm single and I'm not taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart. cause people do say good things take time:) you're a girl behavior makes you cute:) your face makes you pretty and your personality makes you beautiful. that's the problem:) I love you:) you do talk too much:)laugh too loud and that's the price of love:) I realize that I do that too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment