Saturday, May 14, 2011

Somewhere over the rainbow:)


Life isn't always sunshine and butterflies. Sometimes you got to learn to smile through the pain:) and that's usually done by me:)smile through all the pain that you gave to me:) If something is too easy to get, it's just as easy to forget:) you're hard to get and you're impossible to be forgotten:) Not all of us can do great things:) but we can do small things with great love:) anything is worth doing, it is worth doing it:)I wish that you are really the one for me:)hoping and wishing so much:)everyone wants what they can't have:) but if I begin to love what I have, I won't need anything else:)except you:) Am I right?:) you are the splash of color in my black and white world:) and just make my life wonderful:) fills the white and black world with your love:)and it will be 'somewhere over the rainbow":)

No comments:

Post a Comment