Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Feelings are strong:)

We were so in love and we thought it'd last forever. could this ever happen between us?:) Sometimes when feelings are strong it's hard to see what's really going on. Am I right?:) you did mistakes, so do I. you hurt me. and I do. you bring me down. did I? no matter how many times we forgive each other. there's a gaps after all. why do this ever happen between us? don't you just hate it? before you hurt others, you should feel it. it's painful.isn't it? I just want to get to a place in my life where the heartbreak, the pain & the tears are all distant memories:) is that possible? do you know, every time I think of it I'll pinch myself cause I just don't believe it's true. that someone like you loves me too. aww:) I'd learn the most important things in life that was how to give out love and to let it come in, since I knew you.

No comments:

Post a Comment