Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I've changed:)


I hate when the only person I could tell my problems to becomes the person my problem are about:) but, I don't mind:) as long as I'm with you:) not all scars show, not all wounds heal, sometimes you can't see the pain that someone feels:) so, don't ever judge me by knowing my name, but not my story. you might heard what I've done with. not what I've been through:) alright?:)actually, when you're judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who you are:) anger makes me smaller while forgiveness forces me to grow beyond what I am:) I've grown. I've changed:) People haven't always been there for me, but music always has:) cause you're always here:) sometimes it's not the song that makes me emotional, it's the people and things that come to my mind when I hear it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment