Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sorry.


Sorry, but I don't need any part- time people in my life:) You're either with me, or you're not. You can't just come & go as you please:) you're not allow to do so:) it's hurt a lot:) I do create my own storms, then get upset when it rains:( and I just hate it:) bad decision make good stories:) and you're one of them:)your world is my world:)people do say that relationship are like gum. they're supposed to be long- lasting yet they don't last forever. Juicy at first and then totally flavorless:) to that, I disagree:) cause I feel attracted to your appearance, but I fall in love with your personality:) I'll never want to loose you cause I'll never try to leave you:) and I don't share:) I just want to have you all by myself so that no one can get you.your heart, your love and you:) except me:) I know that I'm selfish:) and I'm here:)admit it:)being honest to everyone:) I will show the world what's inside my heart and be loved for who I am:)

No comments:

Post a Comment