Sunday, May 22, 2011

I really am:)


The best way to escape from the past is not to avoid or forget it, but to accept and forget it:) you're been forgotten by me:) because I've accepted the fact that you've leave me:)without any valid reason:) 1 things to be remembered in life:)is to keep things in my hearts which could hurts others:) but I'll never try to hurt someone especially you by hiding something in my heart:)I'll never hurt you:)I'll keep you save with me:)never give anyone the chances to hurt you:)safe in my hugs:)feel the warm:)and I'll love you for the rest of my life:)Live for you:)love for you:) change for you:) and ME for you:) I love that awesome moment when you just can't stop smiling:) and Imma the reason behind it:) it's sweet:)aww:) It's not hard to find someone who tells you that they love you, it's hard to find someone that actually mean it:) and when I said 'I love you':) I really mean it:)I really am:)do love you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment