Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Anyone but you.


All I ever wanted was to be wanted. I wish you'd want me as much as I want you:)There are no ordinary moments when I'm with you:) I'll take it moment by moment:) but, somehow. I think we don't love much. The silence on your part made me hurt. say something, tell me everything. can you?Its always better to know and be disappointed, then to not know and stay wondering. and It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't. you came back and replaced what had missing between us. but, do you know that something just don't mean to change when I tell you what's wrong. I hate those gaps between us. We even look like stranger when we talked. URGGH. I just hate the fact that I put myself in a position to be let down in the first place. do you know that? you've pissed me off, you've made me cry, you've made me scream. but at the end of the day, I wouldn't want to be with anyone but you:)I can't promise you a perfect relationship. without argument over our differences & trust issues. However, I can promise you as long as you're trying. I'm staying.

No comments:

Post a Comment