Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Clone.


I usually the one who set up a conversation for you to say something nice:)but then you reply with 'OK. or just a words. you starts the conversation but I'm the one who set up a conversation. it's weird. isn't it?:) I just don't get it:)cause I don't know:)why do you have to treat me like this?:)I'm happy when I get a message from you. and I'm willing to wait for your reply. but, your late reply make me think that you're smsing with the others. I know that I'm too sensitive. and that's me. don't ever try to change me. I am who I am. I want you to love me for who I am. not love the another ME!:)that's a clone of me. Mistakes are painful, but they're the only way to help us figure out who we are. It is raining in my eyes when you did mistakes and it's paining in my heart when you're asking for forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment