Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm banged up.


I'm banged up. Mentally and emotionally. Literally and metaphorically. but everyday I carry a smile because that's who I am. I'm tired for being another me. I can't afford it anymore. too tired for words. I realize that almost everyone thinks about changing the world to something better, but no one thinks to change themselves to be someone better. I want to make changes about it. Is it possible. can I?:)If you've ever been in love. you'll know my feeling. how I feel insane and time passes so slowly when I'm not with her. how she dominate my thoughts and I can almost feel my darling with me. how I can't help but smile when I know she's thinking about me. How when things aren't going well it drives me insane, and I can't seem to think straight. How when she's not longer mine. I miss her so much and I feel that dull emptiness in my chest. most of all, I'll know how she's literally everything to me, and nothing can change that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment