Thursday, May 19, 2011

How much I love you?:)


Love strengthen and weaken me at the same time:)Love is like the gravity that pulls every human being towards each other:)One of the happiness things on Earth is when I know that I'm in love with someone who is more in love with me:) Happiness starts with, one word. One joke. One text. I stupidly smile at the phone when I see your name on the screen. One phone call:) One song. One hug:) and the love that you gave to me:) aww:)thanks, darling:)I can't tell you how much I love you, but just see how I act when I'm with you:)and you totally will understand:) It's almost as impossible to tell you how much I love you:)as it is to count all the ripples in the ocean:) Never expect, never ask and never demand:)Just let me love you till the end:)because if it's meant to be, it'll happen just the way we want things to be:)

No comments:

Post a Comment