Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fool


In this world full of liars, they do turns out a scam to trick you.and the only best thing you can do is stay true to yourself, no matter what happens. All you ever hope for,that's someone will come along & be true to you.I always believe that your words are true.and I always there to believe in you.but, you just trick me like this.and this really do made me sad and I do cry for it.although, I know its was just a joke. and ya!its was the best April Fool trick.ever.I'll always remember how you made me do feel sad about that.there are some things I just don't admit that I don't like it.although, I don't like the way it sounds.seriously.you're my umbrella in the rain.the pain killer to my pain.you're my ice cream when I'm feeling blue. Darling, I'm so in love with you.yea.its was you. I can love one, I can love two. but, I'm know that I'm wrong. stay true to me. and believe in me. that I love you more than anyone.because god do said, it's better to love the one who loves you.and you do love me more than everyone love me. is that right?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment