Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spare my feelings:)


I'm not stalking you. I just want to know if you ever think about me and put it on 'What's on my mind?:) you do said that, people may lie to do something bad. but, I lie to you. It's for your own good. It's take to make you happy. but, please don't tell me lies just to spare my feelings, I'd rather know the truth now then finding out later. alright?:) When you make me weak, I get up say to myself I'm strong. People say everything happens for a reason, but it would be nice to know some of the reasons why. but, not those sucks reason. happen for a better reason. don't ask me, why do I look so sad. How can I tell you what's wrong with me when you are the reason behind it?:) Smile don't let the tears fall. In the end, everything will be okay. Someday, everything will make sense. Laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears & remind yourself that everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment