Friday, April 29, 2011

Did you say so?:)


A relationship without trust is like plane with no wings. I want to earn your trust. I'm trust-able. I'm sad, when you're sad. share your sadness with me. can you?:) or did I do anything wrong?and make you down about it? I know that, love. it can bring someone up, it can bring someone down. It can keep us at night. crying or smiling. :(I'm sorry. seriously, sorry. I know that, it's easier to smile even if you're hurting inside, than to explain to the whole world that.why? you're sad.but, sometimes. It's really sad when I realize that I care about you a lot more than you care about me. you protect me for danger. and I could feel that. I realize that you could be jealous. if someone was talking or communicate with me more closer. and I'm just so happy about that. Sometimes thoughts and feeling had be kept a secret in order and one day came out and its really surprise me. for the first time, in a very long time, my heart and my head agreed on one thing. that's 'I love you":) I know that, there comes a time when I have to choose between turning the page and closing the book. but, I tell you that. I never ever wanted to close the book. everyone have their book. some of them having 1, 2, 3.. and even more than it could be. but, I'll be enough. to have 1 book in my life. that was you. completely is you. I am you. you am I. both of us love each other and we're together. remain the best relationship. "friend":)rather than "lesbian partner" :)ahh:)just kidding:)

No comments:

Post a Comment