Saturday, April 16, 2011

Darling:)


A million feelings, a thousand thoughts, a hundred memories. all for one person. my darling. Best relationship. It's when both of us know we're in love with each other yet. we stay FRIENDS!:) I wish you knew how perfect we are for each other:) you were the only one who I can laugh at, and who will laugh at me and neither of us would care that each other is laughing. I don't need a boyfriend. I need my darling. It so funny how you made me cry knows exactly what to say to make me smile:)and I'll fall back into love with you again:)Love waits for one thing, the right moment:)I promise to love you foreve.without the 'R' because that's the end of forever:)get what I mean?:)darling:)I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you:)I'll do what to makes you happy. be with you make me smile. and we'll laugh as much as we breathe.love as long as we live. as we together:) I don't want to be your 'number one'. Number one implies there's number two neither a number three. I want to be your only one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment